Camp Sites in Siniloan
Filter Camp Sites by City
Siniloan, Laguna | no rating
Casa Del Arbol is camping ground locatedin Siniloan, Laguna. A peaceful farmland where we welcome you to experience the beautiful environment. The place is surrounded by trees and naturally breezy. It is not only a campground, but also offers home rentals for their guests. It is not for car camping, as it has designated campgrounds from low level to high grounds or mountain but within the area. The farmland is fenced and secure.
Immerse yourself in the trees and fresh air as we offer you a wide variety of activities such as camping, trekking, hiking and many more!
So come take a break from the city life - to unwind and live stress free in the province.
- Limited guests, no overcrowding, for that day we were only 2 groups.
- Campground is shaded and well lit at night.
- Option to use the gazebo in case of heavy rain falls, or you can set-up a sleeping bag and spend the night.
- Clean restrooms
- Designated area for rinsing food and washing cookwares.
- Free use of grill and bonfire set-up
- Free to feed the fish
- Very informative and accommodating owner (Kuya Francis) who guided us in our slight trek, going to the river and to the mini falls.
- Activities such as trekking, hiking and swimming in the river.
- Treehouse Php 1,500
- Kitchen/Dining Php 1,500
- Including na Kitchenwares, utensils, gas stove/oven, ref etc..
- 2 Shower room/Toilet
- Natural pool
- 2 Swings
- Nearby river
- Wood Fired Brick Oven(Pugon)
- Tent rental - ₱150/night
- ATV - ₱500/30mints
- Horse Back riding - ₱400/hour
- Bonfire - Free
- Guide to falls - ₱400
- Tilapia fishing - ₱120/Kg.