Uncle Mike's Campsite
Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija | no rating
About this Camp Site
Uncle Mike's Campsite is owned by a balikbayan filipino cook who worked in the US for 3 years. When he saw the place he immediately fell in love because of its breath-taking views almost 360 views, cold and windy weather, and it has falls nearby. The campsite alone has an estimated land area of 1.5 -2 has but the surrounding area is also owned by sir Mike. It is situated in Brgy. Sawmill, Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija which is also near to Dinggalan, Aurora.
- 100% Clean Restrooms
- Dining Area/ Grilling station
- Mobile Signals (Globe,Smart& DITO)
- Electricity (for charging gadgets only)
- Unlimited water (You can bring your own inflatable pools)
Once you're checked-in, Uncle Mike's Campsite will no longer allow anyone to come in (exlusive/ one group at a time). To have your own Privacy and Peaceful gatherings...
Here are the neccessary equipments you should bring:
- ????Camping gears
- ????Comforters/sleeping bags, pillows
- ????Plates & utensils
- ????SUV/Pickup ( high ground clearance)
- ????Tarp (expect some rainshowers)
Camping Rates :
- 2 days and 1 night maximum of 5 persons/ per vehicle - PHP 3000
- Tent maximum of 2 persons - PHP 250 each ( if you don't have)
- ????Bonfire- PHP 500
- 4x4 pickup maximum of 12 persons - PHP 2000 (if your car is not capable on rough terrain)
- The 4x4 vehicle directs you to these places:
STRICTLY NO LITTERING, DUMPING, AND CIGARETTE BUTTS. You must deposit PHP 1000 in advance to ensure the cleanliness of the campsite. If you comply with the said guidelines, the deposit will be returned. The deposit will not be refunded if you fail to comply. Smoking area and ashtrays are provided.
Reservations must be done 2 weeks prior to the date of your stay and shall make 50% deposite (online). All payments must be settled upon arriving at the campsite. Thank you.
We hope to see you there!
Pets are allowed