Camp Sites in Laguna
Filter Camp Sites by Province
Cavinti, Laguna | no rating
Lakefront view camping grounds with direct access to lake. Private camping grounds for at least 2 persons. Rate starts at Php 3000 for overnight stay. Location is inside Sierra Lakes Subdivision. Call us so you can be assisted going to the campgrounds.
Note: Prior reservation is required and there's an entrance fee in the subdivision, Php 50.00 for Motorcycle and Php 150.00 for 4-Wheels.
- Overnight Camping - Php 3,000 (For 2 Person) / Php 700.00 person on the succeeding
- Day Tour Camping - Php 2,000 (For 2 Person) / Php 300.00 person on the succeeding
- Tent for 4 Person - Php 400.00 Per Night
- Tent for 2 Person - Php 300.00 Per Night
- Entrance fee of Php 50.00 for Motorcycle and Php 150.00 for 4-Wheels
- No Parking Fee
- No Tent Pitching Fee
- 4x4 can access parking inside camp
- 4x2 and sedans can park near site
Sta. Maria, Laguna | no rating
Your getaway.. Your destination.. A place far away from the city sound and hustle. Feel the fresh breeze, ambiance, and the beauty of nature. And surely you will whisper the words..
Located at Barangay Calangay Kalye Putol, Sta. Maria, Laguna.
Here are the services we offer, please read below and let us know which options you want to avail.
*It is searchable by the Waze app, you can use and then search first the Municipality of Sta. Maria Laguna, then from there you will see the 7 eleven store, and then you can change your destination to Norietas Private Pool/Batis ng Kalikasan.
Nagcarlan, Laguna | no rating
Ben-Cab RiverView Campsite is a riverside camping ground located in Brgy. Cabuyew, Liliw, Laguna. A forestry Campsite, secluded and secured. Serene place where you can relax, pitch tent and enjoy the relaxing sound of the river.
The Ben-Cab RiverView Campsite is a tourist spot for camping enthusiasts. It’s good for tourists who want to stay away from the mess because the place is quiet and it’s clean with everything you see here. Indeed, you can also enjoy scenic views because it’s also an overlooking campsite and you can feel more of the view when there are delicious meals next to you. Moreover, they also offer the dish for you, so you don’t have a hard time cooking and you have a lot of options on their menu so it’s going to be interesting because you’re going to feel relaxed.
Additionally, they have a small variety store here with wine available throughout the day. There is no river crossing here, no rough road, and no hiking and trekking so we are safe here. Especially, you just have to prepare your essentials for camping. You also have plenty of options to stay here because you can reserve here tipi huts, elevated huts, big elevated huts, attic rooms, tent pitching, and tent rentals. Without a doubt, it’s worth paying for it because they provide a good service. Above all, there are many activities you can try to make your experience exciting here.
Cavinti, Laguna | no rating
Why not take a break? Let's go get lost... (and find ourselves enjoying Glamping) in a secret slice of Paradise full of Surprise! "Let's GO GLAMPING!!!" BLOC Camp Site is 1 of the Pioneers that introduced Glamping in the Philippines and the very 1st ever Glamping in Laguna. "HAPPY GLAMPING TRIP!!!" =)
Siniloan, Laguna | no rating
Casa Del Arbol is camping ground locatedin Siniloan, Laguna. A peaceful farmland where we welcome you to experience the beautiful environment. The place is surrounded by trees and naturally breezy. It is not only a campground, but also offers home rentals for their guests. It is not for car camping, as it has designated campgrounds from low level to high grounds or mountain but within the area. The farmland is fenced and secure.
Immerse yourself in the trees and fresh air as we offer you a wide variety of activities such as camping, trekking, hiking and many more!
So come take a break from the city life - to unwind and live stress free in the province.
- Limited guests, no overcrowding, for that day we were only 2 groups.
- Campground is shaded and well lit at night.
- Option to use the gazebo in case of heavy rain falls, or you can set-up a sleeping bag and spend the night.
- Clean restrooms
- Designated area for rinsing food and washing cookwares.
- Free use of grill and bonfire set-up
- Free to feed the fish
- Very informative and accommodating owner (Kuya Francis) who guided us in our slight trek, going to the river and to the mini falls.
- Activities such as trekking, hiking and swimming in the river.
- Treehouse Php 1,500
- Kitchen/Dining Php 1,500
- Including na Kitchenwares, utensils, gas stove/oven, ref etc..
- 2 Shower room/Toilet
- Natural pool
- 2 Swings
- Nearby river
- Wood Fired Brick Oven(Pugon)
- Tent rental - ₱150/night
- ATV - ₱500/30mints
- Horse Back riding - ₱400/hour
- Bonfire - Free
- Guide to falls - ₱400
- Tilapia fishing - ₱120/Kg.